After the death of my RBTA, should I go ahead and get new livestock at the meeting?

scarletknight06

Add livestock this weekend or not?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get a couple new frags (zoos and a lobo) and some chromis this weekend?

• yes, go ahead if your params are ok.
    • no, play it safe and wait awhile for the system to adjust

So my RBTA couldnt have died at a worse time. Instead of getting ahead on my work for law school I had to spend the next day mixing and changing water. Plus I am supposed to pick up a frag of zoos, a lobo frag, and 5 chromis at the meeting this weekend. I hate to back out on the people I was going to buy/trade with and backout on the groupbuy, but I'm not sure It'd be a good idea at this point. So vote for what you think I should do.

Set your skimmer to skim "wet" and it'll pull more out of the water. The skimmate wont be as thick and slimey, but it'll pull more crap out of the water. I'm sure you would be fine in a few days.

I recommend you simply make a decision on what you think is best for you. Don't rely on others to decide for you. They don't have the direct and detailed knowlege of all the details of your situation and your capacity to deal with it.

fab