Acrylic sump tank and water topoff tank SPECIALS

NAGA

As many of you know I run these speciials about 3 times a year. I am getting ready to run it again starting next week. I'd like the specials to appeal to as many folks as possible so I am coming up with the final parameters to which I will build to and come up with a price that hopefully will appeal to many.

There will be two specials;

1) sump tanks

2) water topooff/storage tanks up to 30gallons

dimension limitations I will post Monday and pm me if you have any questions

• 1 month later...

I have just completely emptied my PM box. So I am ready for the next 200 pm's however given recent events I have had to delay many things I was setting up. I should be able to post up as to what I can do on Monday possibly sooner. I do apologize for my dissappearance over the last 45days and hope to have things back to normal very soon. If anyone needs to contact me on something they are thinking about doing certainly feel free to do so as I will be checking my pm's daily once again.

Jeff

So here is the special I am going to run on water top off tanks;

4 gallons or less $25

5 gallons $30

6 gallons $35

7-10 gallons $40

11-15 gallons $45

16-20 gallons $50

gallonage is determined lxwxh divided by 231

lids extra and there will be no polished edges however I will be taking the sharp edge off. I am going to cap this at 10 units for now. Turn around time will be inside of a week and if some of you can get together and have someone make a trip so that you save some gas that would work better for me as well. This will also be a cash only deal.

PM me if you have any other questions