For anyone who doesn't believe emerald crabs are mean

extreme_tooth_decay

MY EMERALD CRABS WILL EAT SNAILS SOMETIMES.... MY GF GETS PISSED BC HE RIPS THEM UP AND THEN A FEEDING FRENZY BEGINS, ALL THE HERMITS JOIN IN...

Hermit crabs are evil, they eat my snals... DEATH TO THE HERMIT CRABS!!!!

This video has more views than Crustacean Wars IV.

I guess people prefer to see me get thumped than to see my mantis thump something.

You weirdos.

(And no, even though I gave a tiny sword to a crab, I'm not a weirdo)

my stupid dial-up internet won't let me watch it. I do know now how evil they are though, so thank you for spreading the word!

The emerald crabs in my clown tank killed one of my sally lightfoot crabs. It couldn't have been the other sally lightfoot because that one is in a bucket waiting to be loaned out for a while. First I found the now-eaten one with a missing leg and claw, then I found it being eaten by an emerald. I'm trying to decide whether to get rid of these emerald crabs.

Edited by treesprite

I guess people prefer to see me get thumped than to see my mantis thump something.

You have to admit, there's is definitely a weird justice to it! You should title this one "Revenge of the Emerald". I just wouldn't arm a whole bunch of them at one time...... :lol2:

You have to admit, there's is definitely a weird justice to it! You should title this one "Revenge of the Emerald". I just wouldn't arm a whole bunch of them at one time...... :lol2:

That emerald had no cause to take vengeance on me. Yet! In fact, he should thank me for rescuing him from the LFS. The tank he was in had hundreds of crabs fighting each other.

Maybe I'll call the next one "Revenge of the Tooth"

tim

Edited by extreme_tooth_decay

I was doing pre-filming for Crustacean Wars V, conducting a pre-fight interview with this emerald crab, and well...I guarantee you've never seen anything like this.

Hahaha!! LMAO! Lancelot Link and the Emerald invaders! Never saw a crab use a sword before.

bob

I see how it is...I get shanked and you all take the crab's side!

My mantis will avenge me. He fights all my battles for me now.

yeah... but it was a pop rivet... least you could have done was given him something pointy!