40 gal breeder sump w/ refugium

Red Sea C-Skim 1200

40 watt UV Sterilizer

Light is a Current fixture with 2x250w HQI 14k Phoenix & 4x54 T5 ATI Blue+

dKH:11-12

Ca:400-450

Mg:1500+

SG:1.025-1.026

I would like to publicly thank Renato (El Camaron) for taking such great photos. Enjoy.

Z1.jpg

Z2.jpg

Z3.jpg

Z4.jpg

Z5.jpg

Z6.jpg

Z7.jpg

Z8.jpg

Z9.jpg

Z10.jpg

Z11.jpg

Z12.jpg

Z13.jpg

Z14.jpg

Z15.jpg

Z16.jpg

Wow, everything looks great. Your corals have grown so much. Fantastic!

Hey, the teal pocillopora I got from you is now a beautiful green with shades of yellow and red. Amazing color.

aweome tank for sure Nate, it was about time you posted your tank, it tank of the month worthy

I agree! The clean blue back is really nice. I wish I had designed my tank to allow for a blue background. You need a frag tank to get the eggcrate out of the middle :)

that looks great. how long has it been set up? do you still have your dual 40 gallon's running, or did you transfer everything into the 120?

Thanks for the comments everyone.

aweome tank for sure Nate, it was about time you posted your tank, it tank of the month worthy

Ha ha, I know..I just suck at taking photos.

I agree! The clean blue back is really nice. I wish I had designed my tank to allow for a blue background. You need a frag tank to get the eggcrate out of the middle :)

Actually I have 2 frag tanks. Right now I am in the middle of getting a new bulb for one of them so I moved a few frags into my DT to color them back up. Hence the ugly frag rack on the back wall. I am actually thinking of using black eggcrate and building a huge frag rack that would take up the majority of the back wall...like this

that looks great. how long has it been set up? do you still have your dual 40 gallon's running, or did you transfer everything into the 120?

Yup I still got em'. Click Here