Your "User name"

flowerseller

What does your "user name" stand for?

Some are easy, most are not.

This was done in CMAS and was fun.

I searched this forum and did not find it so lets go........

Chip Frederick  AKA  "flowerseller"

I sell flowers

Guest reeffoto
Reef part is obvious, foto- I was a photographer in the Navy.  My Avatar - I am a HAZMAT Response Instructor

Aquariareview.

• I reviewed Aquaria products for a small publication in FL.

• It is the name of my website.

• I am a web developer and Network Marketing Guru.

• Current job I work for a major car dealer as IT Dept Director & I run a network marketing business.

No secrets here, Though Grav would like me to change my avatar to Xenia killer. USMC retired, diver, pilot, doing belway banditry as defense consultant. Old UGF marine  keeper, getting back in because of the reef and corals aspects of the hobby now, would like to raise some bangais and some clowns- unfortunately the more difficult clowns wil be my first project by happening onto a chancce at some GBMCs-

Really enjoy seeing other member's tank set ups

Mine is pretty obvious.  :D

The avatar is the right eye of horus- an egyptian god.  All kinds of mythology and symbolism represented in it.

Now since he hasn't spoken up, I will answer for him-

reefmon's name comes from......Ahh I better not, this is a family forum. :p :cool:

Well, quazi is short for quasimoto - almost human and the hunchback of Notre Dame.  Since I am almost almost human, and hang around in bell towers, it works form me. [crzy]

The icon was one I picked up at the begining of WAMAS and has stayed with me.  From Aladian I believe ooh

All the things I am usually called I can't use as a user name, hence the use of my proper name.

I was born and raised in Italy, hence my avatar.  Of course no one knew that because I have absolutely no accent....

Guest Ruh Roh

<-- Ruh Roh was sort of a more interesting way of saying uh oh for me. While it fits into the scooby (or astro from jetson's *actually rut roh I guess*) It wasn't the reason I selected it. It is my online name in most places now.

I am a mech engineer, born and raised in southern CA, transplanted to the DC area for a job. Grew up in a small town where we made trouble to keep ourselves entertained, hence.. ruh roh.

Or, as Scooby says.. Ruh Roh Raggy

Guest goblinshark

<--Mine, my favorite species of fish... loved it since 6th grade, theyre pretty rare though...only 36 known specimens...

what can i say future Icthyologist.....  [hro

xeon was a user name I picked out years ago.  At the time it was a new Intel chip that I thought might make for an obsure user name.

<-- Ruh Roh was sort of a more interesting way of saying uh oh for me. While it fits into the scooby (or astro from jetson's *actually rut roh I guess*) It wasn't the reason I selected it. It is my online name in most places now.

I am a mech engineer, born and raised in southern CA, transplanted to the DC area for a job. Grew up in a small town where we made trouble to keep ourselves entertained, hence.. ruh roh.

Or, as Scooby says.. Ruh Roh Raggy

hahaha ruh roh, that is a good one! like Scooby.

Mine is kinda boring... b[ just short for Gary Lopez. even though i look more Irish   :laugh: but my avatar (which is new and i think it is cool) represents the balance i hope to have in life  :p

Hey Jake- where in the Carribean were you raised?  I was born in Kingston, and moved away when I was almost 6....

Gary- that is an awesome avatar!

Dad was in the Navy stationed in Puerto Rico, nice place to SCUBA by the way.  It has a natural reef coral santuarium in the north shore near San Juan, and we "hop" from island to island and visited almost all except for three, Trinidad, Aruba and Barlovento.  Although I was raised mainly in Puerto Rico I consider myself from the all over Carribean, and proud of it.  Will love to go back when retired.

Have to take mine in two parts, well three maybe:

OU - Oklahoma University, my alma mater for both undergrad and grad school.  Sooner born and Sooner bred... (both parents and my grandfather, as well as a large majority of my family that I won't bore you all by listing, are all Sooners).  I transplanted here to DC just last June...

snakebyte - reptiles, snakes in particular, are/were my first passion (before I entered into this money-sucking obsession we all so blindly refer to as a 'hobby'...), with a sort of 'emphasis' in herpetology as an undergrad.

The 'byte' part is just as in computer byte and is meant as a play on words... instead of snakebite (of which, yes I have received a few...), since it's my electronic name...

Boomer Sooner!!!

Mike

I went to Allegheny College, in Meadville, PA.  I played football.  My Junior year I was starting left OT.  We won the Div. III title that year (1990).  Got my 15 minutes of fame playing in the Stagg bowl on ESPN.

Gator part is from Allegheny College's mascot - kinda funny to think of alligators in NW PA.

Avatar is Allegheny's mascot / logo for athletic teams.

I found a T-shirt that had a logo that said Gatortail Ale with motto: it's the swamp water that makes it taste good.

Just adopted it cause it's different and I like to tell tall tales with friends while drinking down a few cold ones.  [beer2]

Mutley29

Always liked Mutley in catch the pigeon and i laugh alot, and on UT2K3 or 2K4 i use scion[Mutley] or [Dastardly]

and the 29 was my age when i started using aforementioned names.

Weird i know

???