Selling Everything

Novi

I found out this past weekend one of my Bulldogs has mamory cancer. So for all the medical bills and everything envolved it pretty much broke me. I have thought about this all weekend long and this is my only real option. I dont want to do this but I really have no choice.

I will make a formal thread listing everything I have from corals to fish to equipment in the For Sale section later today with prices. I was just giving a heads up. I know the market has been a little dry as of late on WAMAS so I am posting this on several boards. Of course I will need to sell all livestock before I sell the equipment. But if you want something in particular, just let me know and I'll see about holding it for you.

I will continue to be a member here and will eventually get back into it when I can.

Thanks,

Chris

Really sorry to hear about this man, i hope the surgery/treatment goes well. Hopefully i can help you out with a few purchases or if you want me to hold anything for you until you come back please dont hesitate to ask.

best of luck

Really sorry to hear about this man, i hope the surgery/treatment goes well. Hopefully i can help you out with a few purchases or if you want me to hold anything for you until you come back please dont hesitate to ask.

best of luck

So sorry to hear about this. Our dog had cancer also and I know how expensive it can get. Hope the surgery works out.

Sorry to hear that bro I hope everything works out with your dog.

Sorry to hear about your dog. I have a Bulldog and couldn't imagine going through that with her... Best of luck!!

Sorry to hear this sad news. I live not to far from you. If you need help or need a place to house some corals LMK. Also when you do get back in give me a shout, i will get you some frags.

Lynn

I have two dogs myself. They are part of the family. I am sorry to hear about yours. Best of luck. I am also willing to hold anything for you.

DSCN0524.jpg

DSCN1380.jpg

OMG, what a CUTIE!!! How old is she? Hang in there Chris. Do you have a good vet?

Lola4.jpg

Hey everyone. Thank you so much for all the wishes. I got some PM's about Donations for the surgery. I guess I wasn't clear when I explained it. I already forked the money over for her surgery. Money I didnt really have but how do you say no? My dog to me is like my little girl and not just a pet. I know most of you would agree.

Anyways I am in a financial bind right now so thats why I am selling everything. Its really the only choice I have. The Vet bill ran me just a little of $3K for everything. Sucks you cant buy Dog Medical Insurance..heh

But thank you all again. I am updating my list accordingly with what people want as soon as the PM's come in.

-Chris

Lets hope they got everything in the surgery and she has a full recovery. I went through the same with my setter (melanoma).

Again, Come back when you can. We'll be here with frags a-waiting.

If we're showing off puppies, here's my little one... again,good luck with your puppy!!!

"Tater"tot

post-2632380-127851858008_thumb.jpg

post-2632380-127851860546_thumb.jpg

Hey everyone. Thank you so much for all the wishes. I got some PM's about Donations for the surgery. I guess I wasn't clear when I explained it. I already forked the money over for her surgery. Money I didnt really have but how do you say no? My dog to me is like my little girl and not just a pet. I know most of you would agree.

Anyways I am in a financial bind right now so thats why I am selling everything. Its really the only choice I have. The Vet bill ran me just a little of $3K for everything. Sucks you cant buy Dog Medical Insurance..heh

But thank you all again. I am updating my list accordingly with what people want as soon as the PM's come in.

-Chris

You can buy insurance for your pets dogs cats most people dont know this and such till after something like this happens, my friends dog got hit by a car and they spent like 3k on surgeries on him and got pet insurance afterwards. Hope your dog will be ok :)

The problem is that a lot of pet insurance policies specifically exclude cancers, so we're still out of luck. Hope your girl has a full recovery!

Deepwater your bully is adorabull..lol

Thank you, we love our "Bully" a great deal. Her fat butt weighs over 75 lbs and she just turned two in May!! Maybe we can get the pups together one day to play. That might be good for your pup and help her recover a little.