GOT RIP-OFF BY SALTWATERWORX

tuan huynh

have anyone have use saltwaterwork by wayne ? if any how do you guys like his work? i got ripped off twice one time i've order his fish that was over price 700 dollard ordered and one of them dead i contacted him for the credict he never replied me and Once i said i want to order almost 400 dolard worth he replied right away he promissed me that i can get alls kinds of fish and went near pickup time he said he can't do it and he sold me fresh caught not quarantine naso six seven inch for $ 230 he promissed me that it will be streamer and its huge .talked up alot about how he can get a deal and blah blah blah so i trusted him but when the fish arived was a 6 inch naso for $230 i was speechless when i came home and actually looked at the fish in the bag i got ripped off twice i will never use him ever again hopefully you guys don't either because he can't back his mouth with his work he talks alot but work is SHI#####TY.

have anyone have use saltwaterwork by wayne ? if any how do you guys like his work? i got ripped off twice one time i've order his fish that was over price 700 dollard ordered and one of them dead i contacted him for the credict he never replied me and Once i said i want to order almost 400 dolard worth he replied right away he promissed me that i can get alls kinds of fish and went near pickup time he said he can't do it and he sold me fresh caught not quarantine naso six seven inch for $ 230 he promissed me that it will be streamer and its huge .talked up alot about how he can get a deal and blah blah blah so i trusted him but when the fish arived was a 6 inch naso for $230 i was speechless when i came home and actually looked at the fish in the bag i got ripped off twice i will never use him ever again hopefully you guys don't either because he can't back his mouth with his work he talks alot but work is SHI#####TY.

lol.. I told u .. but u dont listen.......biggrin.gif .. Come to see my L shape tank..... 210 and 275 gallons. haha clap.gif

That is why you should buy from one of the Sponsor on the site. Seems like you overpaid and got nothing to top that off.

+1

At the very least you should have gone thru Divers Den. If they don't have it, get on the waiting list until they do. In your rush, you ended up with the shaft.

so you paid for the fish prior to seeing it, is this a store or online. did you pay with a credit card??

if online, did he have a gauruntee or

but the main questions is

why would you go back after spending 700 and then spend another 400???????????????????????? i mean if he didnt talk to you about a credit why would you spend another dollar?

aren't you the same person who wanted fish at a good price? You paid 230 bucks for a naso tang?????????

no sympathy here

you like to learn the hard way. Seriously you need to read more about this hobby and listen to what people here are trying tell you.

but the main questions is

why would you go back after spending 700 and then spend another 400???????????????????????? i mean if he didnt talk to you about a credit why would you spend another dollar?

+1

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me...

At this point, I feel I must defend myself. I'm a grown man and I'm not one for going back and forth via a keyboard. Any self respecting man or woman would confront the situation head on instead of falsely slandering ones name on a forum. What the "ripped off" customer is mentioning in his post totally false. If you really read it, he doesnt make sense. We have had a slight business relationship over the past few weeks in where I was giving him high end and rare fish at unbelievable discount prices, for example, a semilarvatus butterfly for a little over $100. All the prices the customer is quoting is irrelavent. He's a big boy. He bargained his own prices and paid what HE wanted. It amazing how much praise was given to me in my face everytime I seen said customer for the quality of the fish, and then by the time I turn my back, a barrage of curses and complaints followed. I literally thought I was being punked, or someone had to put him up to it. Not to mention, I would bring said fish straight to his door at no extra charge. All day and all hours of the night I would literally be harrassed by phone calls and text messages(I have proof) from said customer begging for this fish and that fish, and asking for unreasonable discounts, claiming he could always get a better deal. My question is why deal with me then? I'm sorry if I can't give you a 12" queen angel for $100. I even replaced a fish he claim "died" darn near before I even made it back from delivering the fish to his house, no questions asked. Is that not service. So I guess its cool to let a vendor know that the type of review they get depends on how much free stuff you give to them. I guess this is some weaker peoples form of extortion. To all those co-signing his message, I see no merit. I have done business with none of you. Especially certain sponsors, whos have stuff to say about vendors. Ive heard some say getting people to overpay for nothing has got some sponsors on here rich, so lets not go there. I guess I should've paid more money to the club then huh? I never wouldve thought that someone would drag my business name into the mud like that with no grounds to stand on and then get a whole bunch of responses like "i told you so" from people who dont even know me. It's real easy to use a forum to talk negatively about something or someone, true or not. Anyone who hasn't patronized my business, I encourage them to. To the "ripped off" customer who wants to try to sabotage my livelihood with false statements, I encourage you to set up an official appointment with me and see if your comments flow as freely in my face as it does on your monitor. Your last series of messages in the middle of the night to me were disrespectful. Im sure I can fit you somewhere on my schedule.

Edited by Saltwaterworx

Im glad the name is now correct i was looking for it spelled as the title and going What

he sold me fresh caught not quarantine naso six seven inch for $ 230 he promissed me that it will be streamer and its huge .talked up alot about how he can get a deal and blah blah blah so i trusted him but when the fish arived was a 6 inch naso for $230 i was speechless when i came home and actually looked at the fish in the bag i got ripped off twice

little confused here, he "promised" you a 6-7 inch fish, you got a 6 inch fish and are mad??? :blink:

little confused here, he "promised" you a 6-7 inch fish, you got a 6 inch fish and are mad??? blink.gif

So was I when I read it!

You can't complain about the price if that is what you agreed upon. You got exactly what you asked for.

As for Wayne of Saltwaterworx, I have never had any issues with him. He has always been a truely honest professional that delivers what he has promised.

Im glad the name is now correct i was looking for it spelled as the title and going What

little confused here, he "promised" you a 6-7 inch fish, you got a 6 inch fish and are mad??? :blink:

I think he mean... "he promissed me that it will be streamer and its huge" then he got "he sold me fresh caught not quarantine naso six seven inch for $ 230"

i dont think he said he agreed to buying a 6-7in naso, all he agreed on was a "huge" fish with streamer...

That is why you should buy from one of the Sponsor on the site. Seems like you overpaid and got nothing to top that off.

Buying from a sponser of this site does not guarantee a smooth transaction at all.

I have had my own and have seen several threads about the frustrations of dealing with sponsers in this very forum.

Edited by Origami2547

Please stay on topic, and refrain from dragging other issues into the OP's thread.

Both Tuan and Wayne have a right - nay, an obligation - to try to work this out. Now that Tuan has put his complaint out into the open, I (personally) have no issue with Wayne providing the community a respectful response. In fact, I expect it given what was posted up front.

$1,100 is a lot of money, but you chose to pay it. Sounds to me like the vendor did a good job selling some fish, and can't be blamed for that. It appears the one dead fish was replaced no questions asked, and you did not mention any other dead fish. My question is what other fish did you get for $800+ dollars? You must be happy with them, as you are only complaining about the naso?

Was the naso pre-baged in a black bag when you picked it up? I would of at least wanted to see it swimming around and eating (whether wild caught, captive bred, quarantined...) if I went to pick it up myself, but that's just me.

I think there is some information missing to understand your situation.

Okay guys come on calm down everybody. This is going out of hand. This is supposed to be between Saltwaterworx and tuan huynh. It is sad that some members think just coz they are bringing business to the vendors they should be treated like god.

Mr. Coral I respect you and your business and hard work I also appreciate all the other vendors too, but when there is a customer complaining about another vendor it really does not look good on your resume to be giving any (I mean) any statement on that discussion. It makes me feel like you are trying to put the other vendor down directly or indirectly it just does not look good. You could have come in and said anything to add to this discussion as a consumer but not as a vendor. Hope this does not get me banned from your site or your store, LOL. This was just an honest opinion what I think can draw a consumer like me away from your site. Not that I will just want to shine on to and how I felt about you when you said anything on this discussion as a Vendor.

Tuan: I do not know if you are telling the whole story or the vendor but please do some research first and then spend your cash. You are a member of a great site and can get lot of advice which seems like you did get but you still spent the money that makes me believe you knew what you are purchasing, or else you would not have spent $700 and then $400 again. Spending that kind of money is a lot and you should be smart to research talk to people and then do the transaction. You are not a kid and the Vendor did not bully or scared you to buy it from him. So come on act like an adult person. You got to be happy if not you would not have gone back to him.

I would say have an email follow up with whatever was decided over the phone if possible this way you have a log.

All,

This is a forum for members to provide feedback on vendors they have used. It is also appropriate for the vendor to reply with any additional, relevant information, offer to make things right, defend himself, etc.

If you have no personal experience with Saltwaterworx and are only seeking to attack one side or another, please refrain from making those posts.

I'm not the grammar police, but I don't understand post A and I don't see a follow up post and to post in big bold letter that I got ripped off and a company name is well cause for alarm. Its almost like flaming on a board, I would like to hear what both sides have to say again and calmer with less anger. It doesn't help anyone to get upset. Thanks Troy

first off wayne u told me blah nlah blah and,it was very convincing and,yes you have told me you are a grown man who does not trying to ruin your reputation for no penny. Now I,did order you 700 worth,of live stock first u promiss me everything was going to be huge and all kinds of stuff. Now the clown tang that was suppost to be big for 90 dolard like u said now that was two inch,even smaller than two inch the large organge shoulder u promiss me was big, it showed up to be 2 inch or less and the butter fly that was for 150 is not just a lil over one hundred now showed up dead and the queen u promiss me seven inch plus showed u exactlly 5.5 inch for over 250. Now all that beeing said u promiss the world to me we agreed .I send u the money,with no promblem u know I didnt bargain with you do not tell tales on here please. And when the butterfly dead on arrival u,said u will credict me. LOL !! I did belive you untill you never answer me me for almost two weeks I got so pissed off I did send u a text sayig this is not how grown man doing business at least answer my text all that or call untill I got my neightbor phone and I called u. U pick up right away I dint understand how u never pick up my phone but yet u pick up right away everytime u pick up u always doing something or busy and never call me back.

Now guys understand this the only reason I ordered from wayne so I can get my 150 crdict back to me because everytime I called wayne he did not pick up my call and or busy never called me back. So I knew if I ordered again he will be on it like a fat kid on cake which is is true. As soon I text him I want to ordered another one he pick up like my phone before everttime even if it was late at night from always busy with picking up the phone to credict me back my money to I try to place new order my phone getting pick up before it even ring and from way too busy to talk to me to he got more time on his hand than a jobless person. Now im not oversaying abything to you wayne and u know its true and no im not pisting up here to trash talked wayne and yes wayne u knew this was coming I conctact u after I,saw the fish I,told u that,u screwed me again I contacted u and I should have known u never pick up. Im not complaning to other why should I. Its u,that I need to do so with. Seen u dont pick up and even bother to call me back to see whats going on im posting here not trying to ruin ur business but more of beeing totall honest deliver what you said,you would and have customer service not a one time hit and u remember the guy who u clean the tank that complain about u seem to be his wife is my customer and yea he talked alot about u too. I think u how richard j thomas. So you are not an angel and the reason I go back to u,for second not because I,was happy with the first ordered u wasnt going to give me my money back if I didnt want to ordered more from u so I did the second time and I dont think u would want me to talk about on time to my house dilivery. Not trying to ruin your rep if u sould talk to me instead u ignored doesnt matter how many time ive try to contact u and I dont think u want me to talked about second time ordered how the 150 dollard naso is exactly the same as the 230 dolard naso right buddy? Everything,is,the same acept price went way up so please i posted up here for other to beware and for u to learn from ur mistake. Not trash talking to u. I never have problem with the money,its just u dont diliver what u said u would

Why not take this to PM?

I've never seen a realistic ending to a he said she said argument.(he said he said in this case)

Neither of you are going to be able to get your "point" across because none of us heard the beginning conversations.

This is no longer vendor feed back.

Take this to PM.